“In each and every moment, we have the freedom to choose,
and every choice determines the direction of our lives.” Olivia Hoblitzelles
- The big news this year is that June 2016 brings the 20th Anniversary of Tara’s presence in the community “…in the service of healing, peace and holistic well-being.”
- Plans are afoot to ensure that there will be a chance for all to celebrate this wonderful moment on our shared journey… WATCH THIS SPACE.
- 2015 saw a very significant increase in the provision of counselling/psychotherapy and art therapy at the Centre; this is set to increase further in the course of 2016.
- Our current brochure (Spring 2016) sets out the whole range of other services which continue to be on offer and on the increase at Tara. To update yourself on the broader Unfolding Story of the Tara Centre, click here.
Dates for your Diary
Saturday 18th June 2016 from 10.00am – early afternoon
- John Toal’s BBC Radio Ulster Outside Broadcast Live from the Tara Centre
- Telling Tara’s Story to Date
- A Medley of Celebrations
- A Paula Mc Intyre Cookery Slot
- Live Entertainment
Refreshments for all.
Saturday 25th June from 10.00am – 4.00pm
- A participative workshop at Tara entitled “Through Understanding Towards Reconciliation” will be presented by Dr. Éamon Phoenix.
- Echoes of Tara’s 20-year-long-presence at the heart of the community “… in the service of healing, peace and holistic well-being” will resonate throughout the seminar.