Archived course - Course not available
Acquiring and Maintaining Weight Appropriate for Your Body
This programme is aimed at those who have been struggling with the effect of
“yo-yo” dieting and have spent time and money with nothing to show for it except
continuous weight gain. It is designed to cut the confusion and help you to
understand the basic principle of weight loss. It gives you the opportunity to try
out various Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) and Emotional Freedom Techniques
(EFT) for dealing with cravings and emotional eating. There will also be an
opportunity to try out various fruit and vegetable smoothie and juice recipes.
The programme will:
• give you the mental and physical freedom not to have to diet again;
• destroy the brainwashing and conditioning you’ve been subjected to since birth;
• help you understand the pain/pleasure principle and how it relates to weight loss;
• introduce you to the natural body cycles and how you can use them to help you detox on a daily basis;
• teach you how to lose your food cravings;
• help you to understand emotional eating;
• expose the true nature of drug-like foods;
• teach you how to harness the power of freshly extracted raw juice from fruit and vegetables to help you live a fitter, more vibrant and healthier life.
Bernadette Canavan has an MSc in Education, is a Senior Lecturer and holds a
Diploma in Hypnotherapy and Psychotherapy, an NLP Diploma in Education and
an Advanced Diploma in Lifecoaching.
This programme presents quite a unique approach to managing body weight. It
is delivered from an educational perspective with a good mix of theory, practice,
healthy food demonstration and fun. It focuses on developing habits for life assisted
by providing a manual and 2 CD’s to all participants.
Dates: Tuesday 13th January 2009 Introduction
Followed by 10 weekly programmes excluding 17 March 2009
20, 27 January 2009
3, 10, 17, 24 February 2009
3, 10, 24, 31 March 2009
Time: 7.30pm to 9.00 pm
Cost: £50.00 Concessions on request – limited number.