Archived course - Course not available
The Art of Effective Communication
Dr Tony Humphreys
In this one day seminar Dr. Humphreys will share a lifetime of learning and
experience on a subject which is very dear to his heart. He will illustrated how
communication is the life-blood in every social system – marriage, family,
classroom, school, workplace, community and church.
• all communication is about yourself;
• the hidden depths of communication;
• protective communication patterns;
• open communication patterns;
• separateness and communication;
• non-verbal communication;
• all communication makes sense;
• listening is the first act of communication;
• blocks to listening;
• listening to self;
• effective listening to others;
• the art of confrontation.
Date: Friday 20th March 2009
Time: 10.00 am to 4.00 pm
Cost: £60.00 Concessions on request – limited number.