Archived course - Course not available
The Gentle Art of Blessing
Date: Friday 19th October, Saturday 20th October, Sunday 21st October 2012
Time: riday 7.30pm – 9.30pm Saturday: 10.00am – 5.00pm Sunday: 10.00am – 5.00 pm.
Cost: £30.00 (subsidised by grant)
Pierre Pradervand has inspired thousands of men and women all over the world. He is a renowned author and spiritual facilitator.
In this workshop Pierre will offer a simple practice tried and tested that many have found has the capacity to transform their whole way of being in the world.
The Gentle Art of Blessing seminar provides simple tools to enable you to:
- stand in your own personal power;
- open your heart to heal at all levels, physical, emotional, mental or spiritual;
- attract goodness, joy and love into your own life and into the lives of others;
- find freedom from negative energies, whatever their source;
- create an environment of friendliness, peace and healing wherever you go;
- experience a greater sense of oneness with all of life;
- be true to yourself.
Pierre describes his life in 8 words: “Working towards a world that functions for ALL”
“My whole philosophy of life is built on gratitude for the present…nothing can prevent me from loving.”
Note: It is anticipated that a Circle of Blessing Group may be established at the Centre.