Archived course - Course not available
THE POWER OF RELATIONSHIPS
Date: Friday 6th February 2015
Time: 10.00am - 5.00pm
During this one day seminar Dr. Humphreys will explore the dynamics of friendships, intimacy and the core tenets of relationships in general. He will explore how and why we attract certain types of people into our lives. He will also draw attention to the creative possibilities that exist within relationships for personal and interpersonal growth and development.
A further truly revealing aspect of relationships will also be explored namely, that what we resent, condemn or wish to change in another, frequently reflects what we need to change in ourselves.
Also highlighted in the course of the workshop is the helpful insight that our sense of self ultimately determines how we relate to others.
To sum up
During this day you will learn about:
- the reflective nature of relationships;
- the creative possibilities of differences;
- the wisdom and power of opposites attracting;
- how separateness is the basis for togetherness;
- the creative aspects of conflict and confrontation;
- the healing potential of relationships;
- resolving conflict in relationships;
- being separate in a relationship.