Archived course - Course not available
All About Parenting
Dr Tony Humphreys
The most potent gift that any parent can give to their children is unconditional love. Nature endows us as parents with an instinctive capacity to provide this love to our offspring.
This fundamentally simple bonding between parent and child, however calls for the use of many complex skills in the rapidly changing world of the 21st Century.
In the course of this seminar, Tony will open up awareness of the many parenting challenges of today and offer suggestions on ways of addressing them by exploring topics such as:
- parents’ present relationship with self
- how parents can deepen their relationship with self
- how parents, from a solid sense of their own worth, can guide their children to realising their worth
- how parents can help their children to mature physically, emotionally, intellectually, educationally, socially, behaviourally, creatively, spiritually
- how each parent needs to have a different relationship with each child.