8. Current Principal Sources of Funding
(updated January 2018)
- Department of Foreign Affairs
- Victims & Survivors Service
- Raymond and Ross Coyle – Tayto Park
- WHSCT – Contract for Services
- Philanthropic Donations – large and small
- Craft Fair – in the Spirit of Christmas (A local voluntary fundraising event)
- Personal donations which are made from time to time to the Centre which are frequently accompanied by a request from these generous benefactors to desist from publishing their details. Their contributions are recorded, responsibly used and most gratefully received.
- Personal donations through Standing Orders & Gift Aid (Detailed records held at the Centre)
Other Significant Support Towards Sustainability:
- Sisters of Mercy, Northern Province
- Presentation Sisters, North East Province
The most significant support provided on-goingly to the Tara Centre by the Sisters of Mercy and the Presentation Sisters is the lease of the premises, jointly owned by them, to the Company free of charge.