Co-Ordinator: John Friel
Complementary Therapy Treatments are a very significant dimension of the multi- disciplinary approach taken at the Tara Centre in support of holistic health, healing and general well-being.
In keeping with the Centre’s strongly held belief that ‘one size does not fit all’, Tara offers a wide range of complementary therapy treatments as follows:
- Bi-Aura (Bio-Energy Healing);
- HECT (Human Energy Chelation Therapy);
- Hopi Ear Candle Therapy;
- Thought Field Therapy (TFT).
Only professionally qualified practitioners are engaged at the Centre. The Centre is a member of the UK Federation of Holistic Therapists (FHT).
Cost of Treatments
- The Special Complementary Therapy Booklet sets out the cost of each treatment for fee-paying clients.
- Some treatments are available fully funded by Victims & Survivors Service or at a personally affordable price.
To make an appointment for complementary therapy treatments, please contact Reception on (028) 82 250024. A special Complementary Therapy Booklet is available on request at Reception.