- Monday – 9.00am – 5.00pm (lunch time included)
- Tuesday – 9.00am – 5.00pm (lunch time included)
- Wednesday – 9.00am – 5.00pm (lunch time included)
- Thursday – 9.00am – 5.00pm (lunch time included)
- Also evenings and weekends, as necessary
Special Rates of Payment
- At Tara we have a strong principled commitment to making the Centre’s services available to anyone who can benefit from them, irrespective of a person’s ability to pay.
- All costs, as published, are pitched at a minimum rate relative to the quality of service on offer.
- Payment by instalments is facilitated at Reception, on request, to ensure no one is excluded on grounds of cost.
- A personally affordable price can be directly negotiated with the Centre Co-Ordinator of Services.
Securing the Funds – You Can Make a Difference
- A Standing Orders Form is supplied with this brochure. We have set an ambitious target of 1,000 members for this source of funding. We earnestly request that you consider completing this form and returning it to the Centre Co-Directors, preferably by the 31st January 2015. Be the amount little or much, all is warmly welcome and will be gratefully acknowledged.
- It may suit you better to make a voluntary donation, small or great, to the Tara Centre for sustainability purposes.
Lorna Byrne and the Angels – A Message of Hope
Lorna sent a personal, warm, hand written Christmas and New Year greeting to “Maura, Mary and the Tara Centre community”. Her agent, Jean, has confirmed that, while no specific date can yet be given, a return visit by Lorna to Tara is still on the cards. When we get a date we will publish it at once and begin to take bookings.